Based on a whitepaper collaboration between Harbor Compliance and NSPE, this discussion provides tactics and resources to help small and mid-sized firms manage licensing effectively to serve their business goals. It reveals:
- The three layers of licensing firms must manage to ensure compliance
- Tactics for greater agility when responding to opportunities
- Strategies for reducing wasted staff hours and enhancing internal communication
- Common pitfalls when managing licensing and tips for avoiding them
- Licensing best practices to ensure a strong, compliant foundation for your firm
John Beck, M.B.A., is the Director of Market Strategy at Harbor Compliance, a leading provider of compliance solutions. John brings 15 years of corporate legal industry experience to his role, including business development and executive leadership positions. He has serviced companies ranging from global Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. John is focused on marketing, partnership development, and business development strategy.